1. When can we meet again? __________
2. My aunt is going to stay with me. __________
3. When do you study? _________
4. Would you prefer lemonade or orange juice? _________
5. Let's have dinner now. _________
6. The snow was _________ heavily when I left the house.
7. I can't find my keys anywhere - I _________ have left them at work.
8. When a car pulled out in front of her, Jane did well not to _________ control of her bicycle.
9. According to Richard's _________ the train leaves at 7 o'clock.
10. When you stay in a country for some time you get used to the people's _________ of life.
11. The builders are _________ good progress with the new house.
12. She is now taking a more positive _________ to her studies and should do well.
13. My father _________ his new car for two weeks now.
14. What differences are there _________ the English spoken in the UK and the English spoken in the US?
15. At 6 p.m. I started to get angry with him because he was late _________
16. _________ you get your father's permission, I'll take you skiing next weekend.
17. A local company has agreed to _________ the school team with football shirts.
18. I really enjoy stories that are _________ in the distant future.
19. That old saucepan will come in _________ when we go camping.
20. Anyone _________ after the start of the play is not allowed in until the interval.
21. I didn't _________ driving home in the storm so I stayed overnight in a hotel.
22. The judge said that those prepared to _________ in crime must be ready to suffer the consequences.
23. Marianne seemed to take _________ at my comments on her work.
24. You should not have a dog if you are not _________ to look after it.
25. The farmhouse was so isolated that they had to generate their own electricity _________